1/02/2010

Holidays with the Family


The Holidays in Miami were fantastic! I began Christmas shopping for my family as early as October (something I never done before.) Each week, I went to the mall in search of the perfect gift, but didn't find it. Instead, I turned to the world wide web where I became Amazon's favorite customer. I was satisfied with the selection of gifts to choose from and was very glad it all arrived on time! For me, the best part of Christmas this year was being with my entire family and watching each of their faces as they opened their presents. Priceless!

Speaking of gifts, check out my new SONY TV set from Santa. I gave my old television set to the Springfield Salvation Army when I left for Miami in August so, this was a great surprise. Now, I just have to figure out how to get it from one coast to the other. HELP!

No comments: