1/02/2010

Year-in-Review: 2009


Happy New Year everyone! I was trying to come up with some kind of clever list to summarize my 2009, but couldn't come up with anything. Weird, eh? Let's see...In January, my boss told me she didn't want to re-sign me (it sucked because I was leaving all my friends and saying good-bye to a great city. It also sucked because I declined an offer in Green Bay, WI three months prior because my future was in MO, so I thought. NOTE TO SELF: Follow your gut feeling next time.) In February, I signed on with DB, an agent on the east coast. Together, we looked for my next gig in television. In April, I signed-off and said good-bye to everyone in Springfield. In May, I watched some of my students at Missouri State University walk across the stage and accept their diplomas (very proud moment!) In July, I temporarily moved to Chicago (good times!) In August, I returned to Springfield for two weeks, packed up and moved to Miami, FL. In December, I returned to Springfield for a little mini-vacation from my vacation.

I spent New Year's Eve with my grandma, my sister, my niece and my nephews -- with a block party and fireworks -- you couldn't ask for anything better. Here's to a new year: 2010.


It's going to be a great year!!!

No comments: