2/19/2010

My Big Sis in the News, too!

I love my big sister, Adriana. She's a content producer at WMAQ-TV, NBC 5 in Chicago and my role model. I love working in television and telling stories about everyday people. If it weren't for her, I would probably be in Chicago, living with my parents and writing for a small newspaper...or something. Adriana is the one who helped me land my internship at the NBC Tower working with Art Norman and Matt Piacente on the morning show (2:45 a.m. wake up calls....not fun!) It was because of her, NBC saw what I could do and hired me on as a field producer. Thanks Adriana (maybe in a year or so I can count on you to get me back on the peacock.) Anyway, I wanted to share one of my sister's reports on NBC CLICK HERE. or visit NBCChicago.com for more of my sister's work.

No comments: