4/28/2009

I'm alive!

Lots of things have happened since my last posting in November. First, my apologizes for not updating my blog on a regular basis. I plan to change that immediately.

Well, here goes...In December of 2008, I successfully completed my first semester as a Missouri State University instructor. I gave a lot of good grades and a few bad ones.

In January, my contract expired at KOLR/KSFX. My boss told me a week prior to the date, but no hard feelings. Business is business right? I'm moving on. I began my second semester at MSU and I couldn't ask for a better bunch of students. I like teaching. It's very rewarding.

There were some health scares on the family front, but things are better now. My God son moved to Miami with his family recently and my niece and nephews are on their way to Chicago for part of the summer.

I signed up to Twitter and my friends list on Facebook continues to grow. I haven't used Myspace, but I'm still on there. I also have added some videos to my YouTube page.

In April, I signed off KOLR/KSFX and focused on just teaching. I've been sending demo reels every week to various stations across the country and with a little help and luck, I'm sure I'll get something soon.

In the meantime, I'm staying in the Ozarks.

No comments: